Wellness Collection

(Until June 5th, we will be donating 80% of proceeds to NAACP Legal Defense Fund, and the remaining 20% to the BLM Seattle Freedom Fund.)

Enjoy the full set of our adaptogen wellness collection and save $10! 

Nourish My Brain Blend: boost mental output, overcome mental blocks, and boost memory ability. Perfect for avoiding distractions during long meetings, powering through an afternoon of creative time, or just helping you stay sharp.

Nurture My Skin Blend: enhances beauty, glow, and overall well-being. Protect against inflammation, sun damage, and wrinkles with a blend that works from the inside out.

Balance My Stress Blend: protects against stress, decreases fatigue, and boosts feelings of overall well-being