A chocolate muffin that is actually good for you? Say what?
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) but including the collagen if using in a stand mixer or large bowl until evenly combined.
3. Then mix in wet ingredients until a dough is formed.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spray or line 12 mini muffin tins and fill each one evenly with batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, until the tops look firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Charlotte from Press Start Nutrition.
"Seeking wellness, seeking beauty, seeking self-care - these are tender, loving, considerate concepts which have amazing opportunities for growth and renewal. Wellness also means seeking what you deserve and affirming healthy habits that reinforce your self-worth, mental health, and balance. We all deserve to feel well, happy, and secure. We deserve what makes us feel most alive and creative. It’s as simple as this - we deserve to feel good."
Cordyceps Militaris is an edible (when cooked) mushroom that is now safely and effectively cultivated, which seems to have various positive metabolic effects in humans due to its wide range of novel polysaccharides and because of the compound Cordycepin.