A chocolate muffin that is actually good for you? Say what?
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) but including the collagen if using in a stand mixer or large bowl until evenly combined.
3. Then mix in wet ingredients until a dough is formed.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spray or line 12 mini muffin tins and fill each one evenly with batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, until the tops look firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Charlotte from Press Start Nutrition.
‘Beauty’ is something I've struggled with for many years. Especially in my adulthood and now motherhood.
There are days that I associate beauty with not being enough or worthy because I don't look a certain way - Especially after bringing two tiny humans into this world.
But i'm working on it. I promise :) And on the bright side those days are very rare. Over time, I've come to understand that true beauty starts from the within and it's a never ending journey that changes with every season in your life.