A chocolate muffin that is actually good for you? Say what?
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) but including the collagen if using in a stand mixer or large bowl until evenly combined.
3. Then mix in wet ingredients until a dough is formed.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spray or line 12 mini muffin tins and fill each one evenly with batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, until the tops look firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Charlotte from Press Start Nutrition.
I live in Northwest Arkansas - I specifically call out the region because it’s a distinct part of the state, unlike the rest. I love it here - it gives me the progressive nature of a larger city with the comfort of community. There’s still opportunity for growth and change, so I’m happy to be a resident who can play a part in its future.